Joey O Ballsy
Keep your packer snug as a bug with this handmade packing pouch that you can wear with just about anything!
How to use your Joey:
- Turn the pouch inside out.
- Insert your packer so that it fits comfortably at the bottom and most of it hangs out of the hole
- Turn it back out
- Pin the Joey onto any briefs, boxers, swim suit, etc. with the solid panel facing your skin
- The pin should be attached to the bottom edge of the waistband of your briefs.
Ballsy Joeys are 4”x8” – Perfect for people with large or very dense packers like the Juan, Mr. Right (large), Doc J (extra large) and others, or for guys who like their bulge to hang a bit lower.
O-ring offers increased durability, stretches for easy loading and additional structure to hold your shaft in place.
All Joeys are handmade by LGBTQ people in Canada who are paid a fair wage.
- Cotton front, poly cotton lining
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial polyester back
- Locking head pin (nickel and plastic)
- Hole is elasticized with an O-ring
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry (remove pin before laundering)
- Dimensions (approximate since Joeys are not factory-made) Ballsy 4”x8”
Ballsy Joeys work well with packers that have an average shaft (1.5”-2” diameter), a ball sack that is 2” or longer (measured from the bottom of the shaft to the base of the packer), and heavier, denser packers such as the Juan, Large Mr. Right, large Doc J and others.
Some packers are prone to colour transfer. This will not affect function at all. Wash your Joey before packing. We are not responsible for wear on packers.
(Yes, the black costs more. The manufacturer sets the prices)