Be a Social Media Ambassador
Do you have active social media accounts and want to rep FTM Essentials (FTME) while earning rewards and prizes? Apply to be an FTME Ambassador today!
What’s an FTME Ambassador?
An Ambassador is like an influencer, but we want to make the opportunity for free perks and prizes available to as many folks in our community as we can. And yes, you can be an Ambassador even if you don’t live in the US! (*Read the fine print below to learn about restrictions for non-US Ambassadors*)
Here’s the rules:
Must have at least 300 followers on any one social media platform to enter (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). Your profile must be public. (We reserve the right to make exceptions, but this is a general rule.)
Fill out the application below. While the number of followers you have is important, we are also mindful of how you show up in community (that is, please don’t be a jerk, selfies are cool, but what else you got?) Please be patient as we get back to everybody.
If approved, you’ll be assigned your own 10% off discount code*. You can promote us in anyway you like, such as, making YouTube review videos, selfies with our gear, or even just reposting our posts and giving us a shoutout on your page. Get creative!
You can unlock FTME Ambassador levels based on how many sales are made with your discount code!
Get ready to unlock your levels!
Level One: First five sales credited to your code: a promo pack with stickers and pins.
Level Two: 10 sales: one free Mr. Limpy.
Level Three: 20 sales: one free Joey Packer Pouch of your choice.
Level Four: 50 sales: free pair of RodeOh packing boxers or briefs.
Level Five: 75 sales: $50 gift card
Level Six, AKA MASTER LEVEL!: 100 sales: $100 gift card
THE FINE PRINT
Please read these terms before filling out the application. Applying to the FTME Ambassador program means you have consented to these terms:
• Tagging us in your photos or becoming an Ambassador means we can give you a shoutout / repost your posts on our feed or stories. (We typically ask first though!)
• We reserve the right to deactivate a discount code, and thus ending the ambassadorship, if we determine the account does not reflect FTME’s values (i.e. is racist, fatphobic, shaming, bullying, femmephobic, etc.)
• Due to the high cost of international shipping, we cannot ship any rewards out of the US. If you’re a non-US Ambassador, you will be compensated with store credit for the value of the items.
• Since this is our first Ambassador program, we reserve the right to change or re-clarify the rules or levels as we develop the program.
• We will not sell, share or do anything shady with your personal information beyond communicating your shipping address within our company.
Have any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Discounts cannot be used on binders